Thursday 13 May 2010

Crochet Notebooks

How fast time does fly! Since my last post I've been very busy working on my final collection for the University of Lincoln fashion show on the 21st of May. Only a week to go ekk! If you want to have a look at past shows or even come along if your in the Lincolnshire area then visit Coming into Fashion for more information.
Aswell as working on my collection and portfolio I have managed to squeeze in abit of non uni related sewing Introducing the Crochet Notebook!

For anyone who loves to crochet or is just starting out, this hook rool/notebook is so handy! Crochet is the perfect travelling hobby and this organiser makes it that much easier. Or it can simply be used as an ideas journal, to keep in your handbag for those inspirational moments out and about, with a few pens and pencils stashed in it! Inside is a notebook for jotting down stitches and ideas etc, and 4 pockets of various sizes suitable for tiny or chunky hooks and pens. Organiser has a flap at the top to secure your hooks, pens and notebook, it’s all tied up with a pretty ribbon and finished with a handmade Polka.Button label! 

I love this William Morris print cotton with the little touches of pink in the flowers and the olive velvet ribbon is so yummy! Inside it looks like this....

If you click on the photo to enlarge you will hopefully be able to see the embroidery detail on the pockets.

Another beautiful print (I do love my florals!) stunning colours of pink, lilac, jade and amber and more pretty ribbon, this time in the form of polka dots!

If you would like to commission a crochet notebook then please drop me a line for more details! Otherwise there will soon be a range of notebooks available on my folksy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...