Wednesday 9 June 2010

Polka dotted jewels

Agghhh! Ain't they purdy! I am so in love with these polka dot buttons! I already had some in lilac, red and black, but now I have a complete set! 14 colours all as beautiful as the next!


You have to click on the photo to see them in there true beauty, I've bundled them into complementery colours. My favorites are the aqua and wedgewood centre top, and the teal below. Mmmm I have such a craving for smarties now....yum! These lovelies will be made up into earrings in the next week or so to be sold at the fayre if not before on Folksy! But if you can't wait till then let me know what colour you would like and I will make them to order! I will try to photograph the earrings I have made in the last week tomorrow and get them on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...