Tuesday 8 June 2010

Very exciting news!!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently I have been very busy indeed! A couple of months ago I tried to sign up to do a stall at the Norwich Lanes Fayre in July but they filled up really quickly and I was on the reserve list, however I received an email last week to say they have some stalls available now and would I still be interested!? erm...YES! So its been full steam ahead around here to try and get ready in time!

It promises to be a brilliant day! It will be on Sunday 11th July in the glorious Norwich Lanes (erm..Obviously) from 11am to 5pm!

Here is abit more information from the Norwich Lanes website to whet your appetite.....

'The fun family event celebrates the unique area that is Norwich Lanes and includes a chance to sample the area’s unique shopping diversity and arts culture. The event will take place throughout Norwich Lanes and include stalls selling vintage clothes, handmade crafts and foods along the length of St. Benedict’s Street.
St. Gregory's Green will play host to acoustic music, comedy, circus acts and poetry recitals throughout the day with ice-cream, food stalls and refreshments and cushions aplenty to enjoy the entertainment.
Venues in the immediate area including the Arts Centre, the Birdcage, St. Gregory’s Church, the Rumsey Wells, the Ten Bells and the Bicycle shop will have a co-ordinated schedule of entertainment such as dance, live music, barbeques, story-tellers and exhibitions.'

I will be sharing my stall with the two lovely ladies from 'Amity Vintage' so there is sure to be a great mix of handmade and vintage swag to be had! More info will be given as I get it, but put a note in your diary for Polka.Buttons first fayre!

I will get some photo's up soon of my new earrings and buttons that I have spent all week slaving over a hot soldering iron for! As well as a bit of sewing that I have managed to squeeze in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...