Sunday 29 May 2011

Polka.Button is BACK!

Today Polka.Button relaunched after a few months away (in which time I moved twice!), I apologise for the massive absence, but sometime life just sweeps you up and the time flies by, but I am back. With a vengeance! I spent the day at the 740th annual Great Hockham Horn Fair with my little stall and it was wonderful to be back out selling and chatting to customers. (Thanks to Mama bear for all the help and the flask of tea!)



Thank you to everyone who bought something or took a card, I hope you found your way here to my blog. Welcome to the new and welcome back and thanks for sticking with Polka.Button to the old! As my listings on Folksy have expired (they only last 6 months sadly) I will be getting round to re-listing some of the stock I have left this week.

The big news at the moment is that (all being well!) Polka.Button is going to be holding a stall at the delectable and scrumptious St.Benedicts Summer Lanes Fayre 2011! Last years fayre was such a huge success and surely in its second year it can only get better?! So save the date 10th JULY! Great food, music, crafts and arts. Basically its a hell of a day out in the fine city.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...