Friday 8 July 2011

Norwich Lanes Summer Fayre 2011

So over the last month I have been working on preparing my stall and stock for the Lanes Summer Fayre this Sunday! I still have a few little bits to finish off but I'm almost there and I have lots of new goodies available like these teenie, weenie, mini, polka dot button earrings... Available in 20 gorgeous shades!

One pair for £3 or 2 pairs for £5
Click on image to enlarge

So if you made it here to my blog and your planning on coming down to the Lanes on Sunday then I reckon you deserve a little treat... So if you see something you like at Polka.Button then for one day only you can receive 10% off all your purchases! Just quote the password...

'MAGENTA BUTTON'
It's that easy...

St. Benedicts street is open from 11am til 5pm so I hope I will see some of you lovely folks there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...