Sunday 28 August 2011

Vintage Treasure Trove!

During my lunch hour just the other day I stumbled across some beautiful vintage pieces


Beautiful floral seving dish with lid


Vanity table hand mirror and brush set in amazing condition with beautiful floral artwork on the back... I'm so in love I dont know if I can sell it?!

Finally I think its about time I introduced you to my two favorite things in the world...
Brandy... (she just woke up poor thing)
and Snoop... (The biggest poser dog ever)
They are the two most beautiful and ridiculous labaradors in the world!

I will probably have another post for you in a little while as I have a lot to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...