Monday 14 November 2011

It's magnetic!

It's been a while since my last blog (naughty blogger...) so I thought I would do a bit of a bumper blog on whats been going on and whats coming up!

Magnets

I have been dabbling in printing my photographs and artwork onto magnets for a little while now and I thought I would give you a sneaky peak...

These vintage Polaroid style magnets are designed by me and feature my own photography. They can be personalized with your own message and photo!



These smaller magnets are designed by myself... (I do adore PhotoShop!) They are 5cm x5cm in fully customisable lovely colours!




 And for that special day....



Test magnets printed... and they work! Hazzar!



I've been playing around with using them on greeting cards using photo corners so you can remove the magnet, these could work best with the save the date magnets? 


I was also thinking about using vintage adverts? who's up for some rationing tips?


If you're like me and absolutely love vintage adverts, I am slowly working my way through old magazines and newspapers to bring you digital collections of genuine vintage ads for a bargain price!



This collection contains 80 individual adverts all from the 1940's!
For sale on Etsy or Facebook!

Magnets coming soon (I hope!)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, I look forward to hearing from you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...